Girls who would like to wear Pink Eye Make to look beautiful every day, for them our Pink eye makeup tutorial would be beneficial. For all makeup beginners and experienced beauty lovers also, pink eye makeup can be one of the most intimidating and challenging colours to pull off.
For a perfect evening makeup for girls, the pink eye makeup can be mixed with many colours link gold, brown, black or coffee. Therefore, through the mixture of these different colours, pink eye makeup can be easily made.
Eyes are a beautiful part of the human body and the most attractive part of a woman’s body. Without even speaking, she can express a great deal of thought through her eyes. So, to highlight and bring out more charm, girls prefer doing some superb eye makeup.
Although there are several kinds of eye makeup, pink eye makeup has become quite trending, so here we have shared different ways to do pink eye makeup.
Products required for pink eye makeup
- Primer and Concealer
- A light pink eye shadow
- A bright pink eye shadow
- A kohl pencil
- A highlighter eye shadow
Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The initial step is priming and concealing of the eyes and under the eye area.
- Although priming helps the eye shadow to stay for a longer period ensuring the colours show more intensity. On the other hand, concealer will make the under-eye area bright and conceal the dark spots.
- After this, carefully apply a thick line of a creamy kohl pencil or a black cream eye shadow on the eyelid, make sure that the line should be thicker on the outer edge.
- Now to decrease the intensity smudge it upwards and downwards, where you can choose the intensity as you prefer
- Now on the outer edge of the eye, apply the vibrant pink eye shadow, as it is being applied over the black base so you may need to apply a denser layer than the normal to make the shadow seem intense.
- Ensure that you don’t miss out on the shadow above the crease region, gently apply this shade from the middle of the lids of the outer edge and if possible, then extend it outwards.
- Make use of the shadow brush to apply the pink eye shadow on the inner 1/3rd of the eye. Make sure that you start from the inner corner and work towards the outer edge.
- Now to get rid of all harsh lines, take a blending brush and blend the two shadows.
- Gently take a bit of dark pink shade on a pencil brush and carefully apply it under the lower lash line extending it to 2/3rd part inwards and then connect it with the outer upper part of the shadow.
- With the help of the fluffy brush, apply the highlighting shade on the brow bone and use the same shade on the inner corner of the eye with a small pencil brush or a Q-tip will make the eye pop.
- Now apply a thin line of eyeliner and if you wish, then create a flick.
- For a finished look, curl your lashes and apply a generous coat of mascara.
- Additionally, to look more beautiful, you can also add some fake lashes.
So, these all were the steps required for pink eye makeup. We hope that the steps provided above were helpful for all of you. If you all find the steps satisfactory, then please share your reviews with us by leaving your valuable comments below in the comment section.
- How to get rid of the Acne Scars?
- Nourish your body and mind by Spa and Salon Service
- Must 5 Health Benefits of Drinking Beer