Your to-do list is as long as your way, the kids are making noise and not going in bed and you want to spend time with your kids so you don’t want to spend so much time in kitchen. You don’t have time to hunt around for an exciting, easy recipe that will charge up the taste buds and still be ready in no time. The best vegetarian dinner idea and Easy dinner recipes for family for tonight is here, ready for your mouth watering dinner which can be make in very short time.
Specially for those person who are living far from their home and don’t know how to cook the delicious food. Then Here we are sharing easy dinner recipes for beginners also. Here is Vegetarian Dinner Ideas for beginners or for the persons who don’t have so much time to cook. We are going to share best dinner recipes of all times.
This is a compilation of our favorite quick-to-prepare, easy dinner recipes for family, easily made dinner meals, ranging from soups, to pastas, to stuffed eatables items or Paneer Dish you can just throw in the oven – whatever you fancy! It is a very healthy dinner recipes which would be eat with love by all at every time. So Now here is the list of quick dinner ideas for 2- 3 Person.
1- Cheesy Cream Roll
2- One Pot Spinach Rice
3- Spicy Corn
4- Vegetarian Pasta
5- Salad with Green Olives, Hazelnuts and Raisins
6- Quick and Creamy Avocado Pasta
7- Stuffed Parantha
8- Vegetarian Fried Rice
9- The Easiest Black Bean Tacos
10- Lots of mixed Vegetable Soup
11- Pineapple Fried Rice
12- Twa Burger with stuffed lots of vegatables and paneer
13- Cauliflower and Peas with Cream Salad
14- Spicy Black Bean Soup (20 Min, Vegan)
15- Crispy Pizza
16- Broccoli and Cheese Baked Potao
1- Broccoli and Cheese Baked Potato :-
This broccoli and cheese baked potato is a super easy dinner with just 5 ingredients plus spices, Vegetarian and gluten-free.
Main Course :-
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Serving as a meal
- 2 potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes = 5 cups
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 15 bag of riced broccoli (about 2 – 1/2 cups) or about 3 -1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper choppe
- 2 tablespoons butter slices
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven.
- Add chopped potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat with spoon or hands.
- Add in broccoli and chopped bell pepper, and sprinkle with thyme. Top with slices of butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Gently stir potatoes and then top with cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melt.
- Top with fresh parsley.
2- Beetroot Pasta
The beetroot are mouth watering dish. Highly nutritious, beetroots are an awesome addition to any pasta meal – including this beauty! It is very easy to cook and delicious easy dinner recipes for family
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 15 minutes
Total Time – 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp sage fresh
- 1 large beetroot pre-cooked
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 lemon slice
- Salt and Pepper according to taste
- ¼ cup beetroot juice
- Cook pasta according to package description.
- Roast the walnuts in a large dry pan on medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Dice the onion and garlic.
- Put the walnuts into a small side bowl and add the onion and garlic to the pan with olive oil on low to medium heat. After 2 minutes season with sage, salt and pepper.
- Open the packaged beetroot and pour the excess liquid into the pan. It should just be a few drops. Cut beetroot into small cubes and add it too.
- Add the white wine vinegar to the mix.
- Once ready, drain the pasta and collect about half a cup (100 ml) of the excess pasta water.
- Add both the pasta and water to the pan.
- Now it’s time for the coloring, if you bought the beet juice. Add it to the mix. Give everything a good stir and let it simmer for about 10 minutes and make the taste test.
- While it’s simmering, wash and roughly cut the arugula.
- Garnish with the walnuts and lemon slices.
3- Dal & Dalia Recipe –
This receipe is easy to cook and can be made in few minute without any hazzle. It is time you try out Dal and Daliya recipe which can be cook in 10 minutes
- Moong Dal – 1/2 cup
- Wheat Porridge – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 1
- Asafoetida – 1/2 pinch
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – Less than 1 tsp or to taste
How to make Moong Dal Daliya :
- Clean and wash the moong dal well.
- wash and chop the tomatoes too.
- Heat cooker to make Moong Dal daliya.
- Add 2-3 spoon ghee, cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder, Add green chillies in it.
- Low flame to prevent from dark browning.
- Slightly roast the spices. Add chopped tomatoes, red chili powder. Roast the spices until, till the tomatoes are mashed.
- Once oil floats and spices are ready, then add moong dal and roasted daliya in it. Add salt.
- Stir and roast these for a minute. Add some water in it.
- Close the lid and cook moong dal daliya until 2-3 whistle.
- Turn off flame. Reduce the pressure from the cooker.
- let the rest escape then open the lid of the cooker.
- Dal Daliya is ready .
- Add some green coriander in it.
- Turn off flame and take out the Moong dal daliya in a bowl.
Loaded with the goodness of vegetables. This Daliya Upma recipe is very beneficial for your health.
Ingredients for Daliya Upma Recipe :
- Porridge – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Carrot- 1/4 cup
- Chopped Capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Chopped French beans – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Cauliflower – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Tomato – 1
- Chopped Green Coriander- 1 to 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Chopped Green chili – 1
- Chopped Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Curry leaves – 8 to 10
- Black mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Urad Dal – 1/2 tsp
- Peanuts- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric – Less than 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or according to taste
How to Make Daliya Upma :
- To make dalia upma- put dalia in pan and dry roast it till it changes color and become fragrant. Low the flame.
- It takes 2 to 3 minutes to roast it. Take it out in a plate.
- Heat the cooker and put 1 tsp oil in it to heat. Add black mustard seeds and roast it.
- After that add 1/2 tsp urad dal and roast it till brown.
- Lower the flame and add curry leaves, green chili and ginger and mix well. Add chopped vegetables- carrot, capsicum, french beans and cauliflower.
- Roast for 1 minute while continuously stirring them.
- Add finely chopped tomato as well and mix it. Add roasted dalia, roasted peanuts and mix them well.
- Add 1-1/4 cup water, turmeric powder(optional) and salt to it. Mix them well and cook dalia till 1 whistle.
- Turn off the flame after whistle blows and let the pressure of the cooker release.
- After that, open the lid and slightly stir the dalia. Partially cover it with lid and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes mix some green coriander in dalia and take it out in a bowl.
- Sumptuous dalia upma is ready. Garnish it with some green coriander. You can use grated coconut as well. Serve it along with your favorite chutney or curd.
- This quantity is sufficient for 2 to 3 members and it is a easy dinner recipes for family
SUJI STEAMED BALLS :-
It is very easy to cook and easy to digest. It would be love by all and you can make when you are in hurry and don’t want to spent so much time in kitchen. It is an easy dinner recipes for family
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE DOUGH –
1 ½ Cup Sooji
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Black pepper
½ Cup Curd
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE STUFFING-
1 Chopped Onion
1 Chopped Capsicum
Chopped ½ Carrot
Black Pepper Powder
2 Tbsp Chilli Garlic Dip
4 Tbsp Good Amount of Mayo
METHOD TO MAKE THE RECIPE
- Knead the Sooji with water salt and the other ingredients required for the dough
- Let it rest for 10 minutes
- Make the stuffing in the mean while
- Now make small balls of the dough
- Add stuffing to the dough balls
- You will get stuffed suji balls
- Now steam them for 10 – 15 Minutes
- Now make a small to apply Some spices to the balls
- So take a pan
- Add oil some mustard seeds, Some garlic red chilli powder and jeera
- Add sooji balls to the pan and coat it with the masala
If you liked this article show us love by leaving a comment below. You can also share this article on social media to your friends and family. Please subscribe so that you can get updates and articles delivered directly to your mailbox.